Lewis & Irene: Cotton Span Single JERSEY: 'Hares' on Grey: Cut To Order: By the 1/2m
Lewis & Irene on jersey … it's finally happened! Enjoy these adorable Lewis & Irene hares on a lovely soft jersey knit fabric.
- From Lewis & Irene's 'Jersey Knits' range
- Comprising of 95% cotton and 5% spandex
- Lewis & Irene jersey is 180g and can be used for a variety of sewing projects
- Sold in half metre increments, cut to order and sent as one continuous piece
- Fabric width is approximately 150cm / 59"
Don't forget to show us your makes and share them with our online community! Upload your photos to the Community Page on the Natasha Makes website.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.