KIT with FREE Instructions: Studio E | Blue Dreams 'Mosaic Panel' Quilt
This collection takes a blue group in a totally different direction. While still classic in colour, the patterns are fun and eclectic. Where mosaic meets bohemian, there are butterflies in different styles, a block panel with some sayings, some mosaic tiles and some butterfly designs. There is a stylised paisley and a 24-inch panel where the bohemian feel comes through. There are two projects, one that includes the panel and ties in the other prints with it and the other has a more traditional feel, but uses the block panel.
In this quilt kit, which is ideal for an Advanced Beginner and will produce a quilt top measuring 57" x 77" (including fabric for binding), you will receive:
- FREE Print Out of Studio E Blue Dreams Quilt 1 Instructions, designed by Heidi Pridemore
- Fabric A: 24" Panel 5996P-71 'Mosaic' 24" Panel
- Fabric B: 3/4yd 100% cotton plain in Navy
- Fabric C: 3/8yd 5989-77 'Stylized Butterfly' Navy
- Fabric D: 3/8yd 5992-71 'Medium Mosaic' Navy
- Fabric E: 7/8yd 5991-11 'Tiny Tossed Butterfly' Light Blue
- Fabric F: 3/4yd 5995-71 'Paisley' Multi
- Fabric G: 1/2yd 100% cotton plain in White
- Fabric H: 2yds 5994-17 'Medium Butterflies with Paisley Wings' Multi
- Fabric I: 5/8yd 5990-77 'Monotone Vine and Butterfly' Royal
*You will also need (not included): 5yds (approx 4.6m) standard width fabric for backing and a 65" x 85" piece of wadding
As seen on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.