KIT with FREE Instructions: Henry Glass & Co | Salt & Sea Quilt 2
Salt & Sea is an 11 piece collection featuring a soft palette of light blue, aqua, jade and deep blue. If you love the sea, you will love this collection. This collection features shells, mermaid tails, starfish, seahorses, coral and sea turtles. The block print features 8 blocks in a 24 inch repeat. The two free projects are beautiful and showcase how well the prints work together.
Jane has created this quilt kit - featuring fabrics from the Henry Glass & Co Salt & Sea collection, plus favourites from our plains and blenders - to perfectly compliment Andrea Tachiera's pattern.
In this quilt kit, which is ideal for an Intermediate Quilter and will produce a quilt top measuring 61" x 61" (including fabric for binding), you will receive:
- FREE printout of Henry Glass & Co Salt & Sea Quilt #2 Instructions, designed by Andrea Tachiera
- 0.25m Salt & Sea 'Sea Turtles' Dark Blue 219-77
- 0.6m Salt & Sea 'Shells & Seahorses' Dark Blue 221-77
- 1m 100% cotton plain in White
- 1m Salt & Sea 'Small Shell Overall' Blue 220-11
- 0.5m Smoke Batik SSB081
- 1.8m Salt & Sea 'Novelty Stripe' Blue 225-17
- 0.6m John Louden Printed Craft Cotton 'Linen Texture' Hawaiian
- 0.25m Salt & Sea 'Packed Shells & Starfish' Blue 223-11
- 0.4m Mystic Vine Aqua
- 0.4m Salt & Sea 'Shells & Seahorses' Light Blue 221-11
- 0.5m Smoke Batik SSB 080
*You will also need (not included): 4m standard width or 2m of 108" super wide fabric for backing and a piece of wadding at least 70" x 70"
As seen on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 11th May 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.