Kaffe Fassett Collective: Fabric Kit for the Mirror Columns Quilt WITHOUT Backing
Fabrics that have been hand-selected by Natasha, to create a version of the Mirror Columns Quilt featured in Kaffe's latest book "Quilts in An English Village".
A pattern is NOT included with this kit - it can be found in Kaffe's 'Quilts in an English Village' book (available to purchase separately - we have signed copies in stock!)
VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE!
This kit contains fabrics to make the quilt front and binding ONLY. Wadding, backing etc will need to be purchased separately.
You will receive:
- 1 3/8yds (1.3m) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Sharks Teeth' Black
- 2 1/8yds (2m) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Banana Tree' Grey
- 2 1/8yds (2m) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Hydrangea' Grey
- 2 1/8yds (2m) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Cactus Flower' Contrast
- 2 1/8yds (2m) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Damask Flower' Lilac
- 1m of Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Brocade Peony' Crimson (you will need to sub cut this across width of fabric, not cut lengthways as described in the book)
- 3/4yd (68.6cm) Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Jumble' Black (Borders & Binding)
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.