June Tailor | 'Around The Block' Marking Tool JT708
Mark perfect circular, wave, and swirl pattern stitching lines on quilts, blocks and borders.
8” x 8”
- 8” quarter-circle
- Ideal 1” increment spacing
- 45° markings for easy positioning
- Grid and angle markings for easy positioning
- Use quarter-circles individually or combine for small and large patterns
- Pivot template using pin-hole at corner to rotate
- Instructions included
- Create circle and curved quilting designs easily and accurately
- Features wide slots for use with your favourite marking tool, such as Sewline Pencils or Pens
- Use on borders, blocks and for allover quilting
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.