John Cole-Morgan: 'Summer Quilt' Block 2 - Digital Instructions
- Natasha Makes is delighted to be welcoming John as a guest designer for a series of shows, demonstrating a block of his 'Summer Quilt' quilt each time
- Instructions for Quilt Block 2 only - subsequent blocks, plus fabric bundles, wadding and accessories will all be available to purchase separately
- There will be a total of 9 block patterns to purchase, plus 1 month finishing instructions
- Your finished quilt will measure approximately 79" square
- This is a high-quality full-colour set of DIGITAL instructions
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
As seen on Natasha Makes, Monday 14th February 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.