Fabric Kit for 'Bargello Quilt': Cool Option WITH FREE BARGELLO QUILT PATTERN
SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEK ONLY - FREE PRINTED BARGELLO QUILT PATTERN WITH THIS FABRIC BUNDLE. VERY LIMITED STOCK...
Inspired by the Bargello embroidery technique, which was itself inspired by chairs found in the Bargello palace in Florence, this patchwork is fun and easy to do and gives stunning results.
Our resident quilting expert Jane Alcock says: "this pattern uses ten fabrics, in shades of one or two colours (five of each) ranging from dark to light or a rainbow spectrum... I think this might be the hardest part of this project, there are so many combinations to choose from!"
Fortunately Jane has taken the hard work out of this for you... there will be three different fabric kits to choose from, all hand selected by Jane to accompany her instructions.
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Hydrangea' Purple
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Garlands' Dark
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Feather' Autumn
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Damask Flower' Blue
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Moss Flower' Dark
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Jumble' Emerald
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Watermelons' Green
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Feathers' Lime
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Garlands' Green
- 12" Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Jumble' Lime
- 1.25m Rose & Hubble 100% Cotton Plain in #53 Navy
Simply add your choice of wadding and preferred backing to create a beautiful quilt/wall hanging.
As seen on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 12th May 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.