FABRIC KIT: Calendar Quilt | BLOCK 7 - July 'Summer Fete' block
Jane's latest Block of the Month project, the Calendar Quilt.
This is the seventh block of a project that features twelve blocks, one for each month of the year. Should you opt to make all twelve blocks, you can choose to either create a complete quilt measuring approx 47" x 68" or to finish each block to display individually, calendar style.
Each block utilises appliqué with a three-dimensional aspect to give the quilt interest and dimension.
Pattern not included - these are available to purchase separately, block by block, in printed or digital format. Join in every month to create a full appliqué quilt, or create a block to make a stunning cushion, bag or calendar-style hanging.
This bundle contains fabrics to make the project top and binding for BLOCK 7 ONLY. You will have plenty of fabric to practice making the block (or some to pop in your stash if you prefer):
- 1/2m cotton batik in blue
- Long Eighth cotton batik in green
- Long Eighth woven cotton gingham in red
- 2 1/2" strip of sparkle blender in fog
- 2 1/2" strip of cotton batik in yellow SSB044
- 2 1/2" strip of Liberty 'Daisy Dots'
- 2 1/2" strips of 100% cotton plain in #27 red, #18 orange, #15 sunshine, #59 lime, #41 sky, #50 marine, #36 lavender, #1 white
- 2 1/2" strip of cotton batik in brown
- 1/2m Vlieseline Bondaweb
- 1/2m iron-on interfacing
- Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in sunshine for binding the block
- Four skeins of embroidery thread
As seen on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 9th May 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.