FABRIC KIT: Calendar Quilt | BLOCK 4 - April 'April Showers'
Jane's latest Block of the Month project, the Calendar Quilt.
This is the fourth block of a project that features twelve blocks, one for each month of the year. Should you opt to make all twelve blocks, you can choose to either create a complete quilt measuring approx 47" x 68" or to finish each block to display individually, calendar style.
Each block utilises appliqué with a three-dimensional aspect to give the quilt interest and dimension.
Pattern not included - these are available to purchase separately, block by block, in printed or digital format. Join in every month to create a full appliqué quilt, or create a block to make a stunning cushion, bag or calendar-style hanging.
This bundle contains fabrics to make the project top and binding for BLOCK 4 ONLY. You will have plenty of fabric to practice making the block (or some to pop in your stash if you prefer):
- 1/2m 100% cotton plain in #43 Powder Blue
- Fat Eighth 100% cotton plain in #1 White
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #27 Red
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #18 Orange
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #15 Sunshine
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #59 Lime
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #50 Marine
- Fat Quarter 100% cotton plain in #36 Lavender
- Fat Sixteenth cotton sparkle blender in Fog
- Fat Sixteenth sew-in medium weight interfacing
- Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in #41 Sky for binding the block
- A square of wadding for the cloud
You will also need a teeny tiny piece of Vlieseline Bondaweb for this project. This is available to purchase separately, or you can use your leftovers from the March 'Windy Days' fabric kit.
As seen on Natasha Makes, Monday 6th February 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.